is a two-way wireless keypad for PowerMax systems. Once installed and programmed, the keypad provides all of the controls, notifications, indications and voice prompts of the control panel.
Two-way Wireless keypad with voice employs Visonic’s two-way wireless secured communication protocol and provides both audible and visual feedback including voice prompts as it carries out the operator’s commands to the control panel. Conveniently, the Two-way Wireless keypad with voice can be used to arm or disarm the system, turn lights on and off, control electrical appliances and much more.
Two-way Wireless keypad with voice can be placed in a convenient, easily-accessible location, enabling the control panel to be installed in a location inaccessible to intruders. In case of tampering or sabotage, an alarm sounds and the event is recorded by the control panel.
Owners can also install a second keypad in the garage, pool house, or at bedside for convenient arming and control before going to sleep.
Two-way Wireless keypad with voice is compliance with European standards.
Two-way Wireless keypad with voice features:
- Provides all the same controls, notifications, indications and voice prompts as the
- Used to arm or disarm the security system, turn lights on and off, control electrical appliances and much more
- Easy programming and user-friendly control
- Family Message Center enabling family members to record and playback voice memos for one another
- Automatic reporting to control panel of low battery, AC failure, RF jamming,
- Built-in tamper switch
- Visual indicators (LED and LCD) and audible notifications
- Screen saver to conceal system status
- Two long-life 3-volt lithium batteries